26 Eylül 2013 Perşembe

Love

That's pretty interesting topic.Although in current world we can't see good examples but there are people(like me) who believe power of love.
I don't know how it goes in other countries but in Turkey because of restrictions which came from religion make relationships hard.I don't know if it's good or not but as I can see in western countries people don't have any strong feelings.I mean their relationships are based on sexual activities and when it starts to become boring,they simply break their relationship.Beauty is temporary.Now maybe there are people who say you good words but will you be able to find them 40 years later? That's why I care about a good marriage.New trend is that denying marriage.People say "I'm free,I'm not slave of anyone".If you assume marriage like that then I have no words for you.I'm sorry but your life is based on sex.
Anyway these topics are very deep.I just wanted to say some words.Life is light of humans.Without it you can't walk in the darkness.Tschau!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder